Monday 2 September 2013

This post is full of random - I'm trying to shed some light on some... posting... things...

So... umm... I kind of made this blog with the intention of being serious about it and sticking to the topic, no matter how much my mind's yelling "Hahahahahh, write a post on chocolate. Yaaaaa! Riding on Rainbows! Reverse Nyan Cat! It's ought to make a good political satire! Why don't you comment upon that weird thi.... OOOH! Look, those treeeees! <3 Could you post pictures too?" (yes, my mind actually thinks those things in that succession). And... I still want this. So... umm... because I am as random as you've seen above, I think this post... will... help me clear up the mess while shedding some light about ... something.

Alright, after this highly hesitant and rather irrelevant start, I would like to say:

  1. I would really like to post some new idea or possible source of inspiration every week since I do have several posts in my tiny distracted little brain, but every time I try wording them out, they sound plain stupid. (Pfft! Like there could be a possibility that they're actually really incredibly stupid!) 
  2. When I have nothing of any significance in my head, I'll post a story I've written. Maybe I'll start with this week's post, I've got a story I wanted to share with you guys for quite some time.
  3. As I've said time and time again, I'd love to link other peoples' stories as well, especially if they're fit for one of the posts. Same with other ideas or sites with inspiration. If no link, I'll credit the people.
I'd love to hear what you have to say on this matter. Really. (If ever I would get any form of acknowledgement of this blog's readers, I'll cry tears of joy.)


That should be about it. I can't shed the feeling that I had something else really important to write, important enough to warrant my going so badly off-topic, though.


Oh! Indeed. 

Wouldn't a crossover between Humanoid Kikaider and Gepetto be the most awesome thing to ever possibly happen? Really, Internet, do you know if such a thing happened? Could you direct me to such a beautiful piece of fanfiction? Or, you know, if maybe my mad fan mind inspired you, be bothered to share it with me?

3 comments:

  1. Loool . You're too funny. Keep posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll do my best. Or something that resembles doing my best >.>

      Delete
  2. Hey, I'm really proud of you because you're very original and you have helped and inspired me a lot, I didn't know you were afraid of machines before. I am a little bit too, because they might surpass us and manipulate us with all the information we have been given to them all this time, but I love technology and science in an enthusiastic way.

    I am glad that I found somethig new about you and that this blog helps expressing yourself. Can't wait to hear/read more from you.

    ReplyDelete