Sunday 25 August 2013

Elves riding dinosaurs firing rockets

 I was actually saving this post for later, but in the end I said "screw it!" and there it is. And the rest of the stuff I want to post are sadly really and completely off-topic. Seriously, I have more than 5 ideas to rant about but none that I could use here. *sigh* Anyway...


“But it’s freaking August!” you’ll say. Of course it is, but who knows how long it’ll take for us to start/finish our Christmas/Holiday stories ready? (Besides, I sing carols and quote “A Christmas Carol” all year long, I like the holiday season too much not to.)
Anyway, as far as I’m concerned, we don’t have enough Christmas stories who are guided by the Rule of Cool. Sure, there’s nothing wrong with the usual holiday cheesiness, but sometimes it’s too much.
You could go for anything that’s holiday-themed and guided by the rule of cool: Santa with an eye patch sailing the seas on a shark as a pirate, elves battling ninjas, the aforementioned elves riding dinosaurs firing rockets etc.




P.S. I would love to post some of the things I have already written, especially those I have already posted on my Gaia Journal (I'm a proud Gaian :) ) and... I guess I'll do that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment