Friday 23 August 2013

Introduction

a.k.a. WHAAAAT?

Look, let’s say you’ve ran out of ideas and looking around you doesn’t help. Let’s say you want just the idea, the impulse to start your story. That’s why I made this blog: to give ideas for stories.
I love stories, they fascinated me ever since I was very little (say, 3 years old) so I wanted to do something that could help storytellers out there, regardless of the medium they use to convey their stories. For a while now, my imagination has gone into overdrive and at one point I realised I won’t be able to write all the stories that run through my head. That’s how the idea for this site was born. Of course, as soon as I had that thought in mind, my dear brain decided to forget the impulse pattern to most of the great ideas I had, so I had to delay this blog until I have gotten new ones.


If you’ve got an awesome idea and you don’t mind sharing, e-mail me (at paula_13pisicinegre@yahoo.com or 13pisicinegre@gmail.com) or comment. If you’ve got one of these ideas into a story or found one that already has, please share the link, I’d looooooove to post it here. If you’ve got a comment to make, same thing, e-mail or comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment