Thursday 24 October 2013

Lots of "blah blah blah"s and the wicked witch's reform

Ahhhh, it's that time of the week again! The time I recap all of the ideas I came up with throughout the week and cross out those who are either too similar to those already posted or are too full of my robot delusions and realise I've got nothing to post. Yeah. This week I'll refrain from posting another story, mainly because I would have to finish one to post it and I also want to post a Halloween story I've got no ideas for. (So, tune in next week to see what I come up with to conceal the fact that I've got no idea what I'm writing!) And did I mention it's 2:28 a.m. here? And that I have to be up at 6? ...
What's with the long and pointless introduction again, you may ask. If not, I've got my Imaginary readers handling the asking of uncomfortable and/or obvious questions. In case you're wondering, my Imaginary readers are some really annoying voices I come up with after asking myself how can my words be misinterpreted. To answer your question, that long introduction serves the same purpose as this paragraph: to distract you from the fact that I've got no idea what to write. Actually, the only certitudes I have are the fact that I really need sleep and the fact that I have to come up with something really awesome next week to make up for today's this month's laziness. Well, I guess we'll have robot ghosts then. How about this: a tale about the wicked witch wishing to reform herself. By "wicked witch" I refer to the archetypal evil sorceress in fairy-tales: knows various spells, is creative, envious, controlled by an unexplainable grudge against the main character of the story and usually has a repulsive physique to match with the soul. What could lead her to reform? What feelings does the wicked witch have before and after? How does she atone for her wrongdoings? Does she manage to atone for them? Does the others' perception of her change?
I'll post next week my take on this story. As always, I'm looking froward to receiving feedback from you. There's a limit to how much my Imaginary readers can stand my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment